Our Doctors Give You Their Best Because They Care.The team brings together family doctors with interdisciplinary health care
providers to coordinate the best possible care for patients. Everyone on the team
enjoys working together to meet your needs.Caroline Medical Group
- Dr. Lori Chalklin graduated from McMaster Medical School in 1985 and has been practicing with the Caroline Medical Group since 1988. Dr. Chalklin works at the Caroline Medical Group site.
- Dr. Stephen Duncan is a graduate of the University of Western Ontario Faculty of Medicine. He has practiced at the Caroline Medical Group since 1995. He maintains hospital privileges at Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital, where he enjoys providing total care obstetrics. Dr. Duncan works at the Caroline Medical Group site.
- Dr. Alicia Gallaccio is a graduate of the McMaster Family Medicine Residency Program and joined the Caroline Medical Group in July 2007. Her interests include psychiatry and women’s health. Dr. Gallaccio works at the Caroline Medical Group site.
- Dr. Jason Murdoch and Dr. Vance Pegado both work independently at 3155 Harvester Road, Suite 205.
- Dr. Helena Liu graduated medical school from the University of Alberta in 2016 and subsequently completed her family medicine residency at McMaster University. Her interests include pediatrics, mental health, and minor in-office procedures. Dr. Liu joined the Caroline Medical Group in 2019. Dr. Liu works at the Caroline Medical Group site.
- Dr. Dana Pintea obtained her MD degree in Romania and completed training in Family Medicine in both Romania and at McMaster University in Canada. She has a wide range of interests with particular focus in early childhood and geriatrics. Dr. Pintea works at the Caroline Medical Group site.
- Dr. Robert Tohn graduated medical school from McMaster University in 2013 and subsequently completed his residency in Family Medicine at Stonechurch Family Health Center in Hamilton. He has diverse interests within family medicine including complex patient care, immunology and performing minor procedures. Dr. Tohn works at the Caroline Medical Group site. Since Dr. Kraemer’s retirement in February 2016, Dr. Tohn has agreed to take over the care of his patients.
- Dr. David Wallik graduated from the University of Toronto School Of Medicine in 1984, whereafter he attended and completed their Family Practice residency program. He commenced work at the Caroline Medical Group site of the Caroline Family Health Team in 1986. Dr. Wallik has a particular interest in enhancing communication amongst medical personnel as it relates to patient care, as well as the provision of ambulatory minor surgical procedures. He is married to a family physician who practices in Mississauga and is the proud father of two children. Dr. Wallik works at the Caroline Medical Group site.
- Dr. Kim Walsh graduated medical school from the University of Toronto in 2009 and subsequently completed her residency in Family Medicine in 2011. She has been practicing with the Caroline Medical Group since November 2011. Dr. Walsh works at the Caroline Medical Group site.
- Dr. Chris Williams has been in family practice at the Caroline Medical Group since 2001 after graduating from the University of Toronto. He has particular interest in prenatal and pediatric medicine and is currently an Appointed Clinician Teacher at the University of Toronto. Dr. Williams is a lifelong resident of Burlington and was born at Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital. Dr. Williams works at the Caroline Medical Group site.